Saturday, February 16, 2013




Oh boy, here’s my Moldavian uber crush, the lovely Xenia Deli, looking like her usual drop dead sexy self, and perfect from head to toe, in a brand spanking new Hanky Panky lingerie photoshoot from Bare Necessities. Now I don’t know if you guys like this peach as much as I do, but sweet Christmas, is she ridiculously hot or what !?
I was a bit disappointed when I found out that she wasn’t featured in Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Issue this year, but meh, this girl graced on the cover of the South African Issue and looked beyond stunning in those photos, and that’s more than enough Magazine Photoshoot For me. And if those pics won’t completely melt you into a puddle, maybe her mesmerizing shots from Beach Bunny will do the trick.
But, if there’s anything almost as awesome as Xenia Deli in a couple of sexy bikinis, it’s definitely this super hottie modeling lingerie, like you’re about to see right now. Every single inch of her body is as close to perfection as it gets my friends, and these pics will probably speak Magazine Photoshoot For themselves. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment