Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The dresses at this year’s Grammys were really underwhelming, and I was hard-pressed to find five I actually liked enough to put on the list. I guess that’s just as well, because I didn’t bother to watch the show. The season premiere of The Walking Dead was last night. It was either watch The Walking Dead, or watch the dead-on-the-inside walk the red carpet. Now that I’ve seen the dresses, I think I chose wisely.

2013 Grammys Awards Best Dressed
Taylor Swift in a J. Mendel Spring 2013 dress and silver Jimmy Choo ‘Lance’ sandals.

2013 Grammys Awards Best Dressed
Nicole Kidman in a gold lace Vera Wang dress, L'Wren Scott shoes, and Fred Leighton jewels.

2013 Grammys Awards Best Dressed
Carley Rae Jepsen in a Roberto Cavalli dress and Jerome C. Rousseau’s ‘Mikon’ black patent, peep-toe Mary Janes (like these from Lanvin)

2013 Grammys Awards Best Dressed
Carrie Underwood in a strapless Roberto Cavalli dress (like this one from Zuhair Murad) and a 381-carat diamond necklace from Johnathon Arndt.

2013 Grammys Awards Best Dressed
Rihanna in custom-made (and of course see-through) Azzedine Alaia dress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment