Tuesday, March 19, 2013


Golf star Tiger Woods has finally spoken!

Woods, Olympic gold medalist Lindsey Vonn skis with the following on their facebook page, "very close" relationship:

"This season has been great so far, so I Torrey and my performance is satisfactory. in the Doral, Lindsey Vonn , and I have been friends Magazine Photoshoot For a long time, but over the past few months, we are very close and are now dating . continue our relationship as a player you want to be able to compete. "

and did not stop there. publish a statement of their own:

"Yeah, but if I have the secret of Tiger Woods and I dating. pleased me very've created between us, I been a part of my life as much as you want to keep the resolve does not plan to add, my family and close friends. understanding and thank you Magazine Photoshoot For your continued support! "XO LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment