Sunday, February 17, 2013



 There's something kind of erotic about it when a woman goes around with nothing on below the waist, like Doutzen Kroes does in this edition of Vogue magazine. I'm not sure why I like it so much. Okay, I know why I like it, but I'm not sure why I like it more than, say, topless with bottoms. I guess the idea is that the lower regions are perceived as harder to get to somehow, so when they go uncovered before the rest, it's a special kind of treat. I especially like it when it's Doutzen going without pants. In the pantheon of current models, Doutzen sometimes gets lost amidst the crowd. In terms of content produced, the Dutch beauty often falls behind other workhorse models like Candice Swanepoel, who basically spend their lives on beaches in bikinis. She's got a good reason Magazine Photoshoot For that though. Doutzen is one of those MILF models who somehow managed to carry an infant inside their tiny bodies, which makes shoots like these Magazine Photoshoot For Vogue even more crazy. This is not the sort of person one would imagine is walking around with a 2-year old kid. I doubt she's got a pair of mommy pants anywhere. Though she'd probably look great in them if she did.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doutzen_Kroes

0 comments:

Post a Comment