Saturday, February 2, 2013






I’m pretty sure most of you guys and gals still don’t know South African hottie Dominika Szijartoova too well and.. I’m also sure that after gawking at just a couple of photos of this peach, her name will be stuck in your head forever.
We’ve featured her a couple of times last year and thanks to her perfect little body she even convinced us to include her in our list with the top 25 hottest girls we’ve discovered in 2012.
That’s a pretty big achievement, right? Dominika made me believe in love at first sight the first time I’ve seen a couple of pics with her in lingerie from Marks & Spencer and guess what !? Today you’re going to see this girl strutting her drool inducing curves in lingerie once again, this time Magazine Photoshoot For Gisela Intimates.
I was going to say that these photos are face melting but I hope they’ll melt that freaking snow that’s all over the place where I live instead. I’m tired of winter and cold weather but if I had Dominika Szijartoova in lingerie next to me right now, I’m pretty sure she would make me forget about everything. I’d even forget my name haha. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment