Wednesday, January 30, 2013




Gosh, it’s freaking cold where I live and I was literally stuck indoors today but I finally have a sense of warmth thanks to these brand spanking new lingerie photos from Victoria’s Secret featuring the bodacious Doutzen Kroes. If there’s one girl who could surely raise the temperature in your room with her hotness, Doutzen is definitely the one.
I go absolutely bonkers every single time this girl shows off her drool inducing curves in sexy lingerie and.. she’s doing exactly that like her life depended on it in these new photos. I’ve said it many times before and I’ll just say it again: words can’t do justice to this girl’s sexiness and that’s probably why it’s so freaking hard to write down something about her.
I’m speechless whenever I find a new photoshoot with Doutzen and I’m pretty sure that will happen to you guys (and gals as well) after gawking at these photos. So.. enjoy the show!

0 comments:

Post a Comment