Friday, January 25, 2013




And Here’s Your Record Magazine Photoshoot For World’s Largest Hips

Mikel Ruffinelli, 39, a 420-pound woman with an eight-foot circumference, set the new world record Magazine Photoshoot For World’s Largest Hips, according to the World Record Academy. The mother of four, of Los Angeles, Calif., stands at just five-foot-four, has a proportionally small 40-inch waist, and is completely content with her shape, the Daily Mail reported. Ruffinelli’s husband, Reggie Brooks, and she have been married Magazine Photoshoot For 10 years. “She had a sweet disposition about her that really attracted me to her,” Brooks told Barcroft TV. “I like to tell people all the time, ‘I have a license to work with heavy equipment,’”

When I first read her husband’s quote I thought to myself this is something you say about a girl you’re totally not attracted to. Then the guy drops the quote about working with heavy equipment and you realize he loves it. I honestly don’t know what I would do with a woman like this. I mean the dynamics of it are frightening and exciting at the same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment